📚REVIEW📚 Mercy Brown, Part 1

Mercy Brown: A Dystopian Vampire Saga by [Kos, Tiki]Mercy Brown, Part 1 by Tiki Kos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a fast-paced novella that falls somewhere between Twilight and The Walking Dead.

✔️Romantic vampires
✔️Evil vampires
✔️The world as we know it coming to a sticky end

I was familiar with the name Mercy Brown as a historical figure (way back when they thought she was a vampire, exhumed her body, and burned her heart) This story takes Mercy Brown into the modern world. She isn’t a vampire, but she’s definitely something!

As with all of Tiki’s heroines, Mercy is a survivor who can and will do whatever it takes, my favorite kind of FMC!

Then there’s the broody new boy at school that all the popular girls are throwing themselves at, that takes a liking to our Mercy.

Seems like the perfect set up for a teen romance, right? WRONG! If you’re squeamish with blood and guts, this book isn’t for you, but if you like a good dose of horror to take over, then you’ll devour this one.

I immediately started the second book in the series as soon as I hit the last page in this one, but I’ll get back to you about that one later (50% in and I can’t put it down!)

Available on Amazon


View all my reviews on goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing