📚REVIEW📚 Clay and Blood

Clay and Blood (Mab's Doll Book 2) by [Jonesy, Rebekah]Clay and Blood by Rebekah Jonesy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Clay and Blood (Mab’s Doll Book 2) by Rebekah Jonsey leaves off not long after book one.

The creature feature in this one is a mad dryad named Kayla. While she’s not the main character, she is prominently featured and absolutely fascinating. Her introduction is absolutely terrifying but as the story digs deeper into her character, I came to feel sympathy for her (it takes a great writer to do that with their villain!)

As for Gillian she learns some brand new skills and grows in her fae powers. She is intuitive and curious and it’s fun to see her grow on the page.

As for the Pitch, he’s quickly becoming a favorite of mine. He doesn’t have a single word of dialogue, yet he still managed to make me laugh (squirrel!!) I love the playful side of the character and how good of a friend and mentor he is to Gillian

Available on Amazon

View all my reviews on goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing