📚REVIEW📚 Hungry For Blood/Rabid Wolf

Hungry For Blood: A Science Fiction Paranormal Thriller (A Dream Traveler Series: Genetically Altered Book 3) by [Noffke, Sarah]Hungry For Blood by Sarah Noffke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm really loving this series (and finally getting used to the audio narrator's pronunciation of werewolf)

Some are won, some are lost, and the action continues! Really, the narrative from novel to novel is one cohesive storyline. You get to know the characters little by little and we get to travel even deeper into what Olento research is cooking up.

The 'Rabid Wolf' is terrifying, and it was awesome to see Zepher, in particular, step up to the challenge.

The was also a moment between two characters that I've been looking forward to, and I'm hoping for more in the next book. I'm hoping at least some of the werewolves get their happily ever afters!

Available on Amazon for $4.99

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

📚REVIEW📚 Between Dawn and Dusk & The Fae King's Curse