📚REVIEW📚 Something Blue

Something Blue: A Dystopian Romance by [Nicolle, Kristy]Something Blue by Kristy Nicolle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love a good Dystopian novel & I love a good romance. This book has both! The world the author created is fascinating. Arranged marriages based on a scientific formula was bound to have a dirty underbelly. It was all handled brilliantly!

As for the romance (I’d probably put this book into the New Adult category, rather than YA), while the couple had their frustrating moments, they had a purpose. I loved how their romance and Valentine’s character arc meshed so well together.

I also loved how real the story felt, despite the science fictiony feel of it!

Available on Amazon for $6.99

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing