📚REVIEW📚 Moss and Clay

Moss and Clay (Mab's Doll Book 2) by [Jonesy, Rebekah]Moss and Clay by Rebekah Jonesy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me start off by saying I love mythology in all its forms, be it ancient, folklore, or urban legends, it all fascinates me!

Moss and Clay dives right into it, mixing Mab, the fairy queen, with modern-day America and urban legends.

The story is well researched and beautifully written. I love the balance between Gillian’s newness and the memories she acquired from Mab, her father, and the Troll King.

The police officer seems like he has an interesting lineage (7th son of a 7th son!) we only find out what Gillian does, so I hope he shows up again so we can learn more!

Lastly, Pitch. I love this take on a kelpie. I’d love to see more kelpies in literature. Also, one of his forms is teased, but not revealed. I’m leaning towards loch ness monster, though we’re denied a description as Pitch himself wants to keep it secret (hence while I think Nessy) I can’t wait for book 2! Now that we’ve seen a siren, I want to see what creature Gillian goes after next!

$2.99 on Amazon

View all my goodreads reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing