Untainted Magic by Karen Dubose

Untainted Magic by [DuBose, Karen]Untainted Magic by Karen Dubose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Great Read!
I really enjoyed this one! This edge of your seat roadtrip/escape caper kept me engrossed the entire time.

The comradery between Skye, her mom, and her friends was well done. I loved how they looked out for one another and how vulnerable they are with each other.

The dark source was an interesting idea to explore and I'd love to learn more.

There was a bit of romance which slowly builds, but it leads to a bit of a rushed end, I would have liked to spend more time with them.

This is the first book in a series and I look forward to diving into the next one!

Available on Amazon for $2.99

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing