Acceptance: The Jewel Trilogy - Book 1 Review

Acceptance: The Jewel Trilogy Book One by [Beninato, Trish]Acceptance by Trish Beninato
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An epically awesome new take on mythology.

First of, let me state that I’m a huge fan of mythology and lore. I also love the exploration of what if.

Now, I saw Ms. Beninato’s books floating around. The colorful colors caught my eye, & I eventually bought a book without reading the description (friends who’s opinions I trust read and loved Ms. Beninato’s work). And then I read the description. Greek and Egyptian mythology in one book? Yes please!

This science-fantasy blew me away! Oh, and a peek at Atlantis!

I loved the main character, Jewel, and how she grows in this book as she discovers the truth about her genealogy/history (No, this is nothing like Percy Jackson, Jewel is on a whole other level).

I have suspicions about her adoptive father that hope get explored during the rest of the trilogy.

And Anubis— what can I say but what a beautiful, good, man! He just jumps off the page, taking Jewel by the hand through one of his portals, and pulls you along with them.

There are a lot of side characters that are well explored & I can’t wait to see how they evolve (heh) from here!

Now excuse me while I dive in to book 2!

❤️šŸ‘½šŸŒŽšŸ’«šŸ”¬šŸ”­šŸ“š

Available on Amazon

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

Words War: It's Release Day!