Souls Tethered by Miranda Brock: Book Reviews

Souls Tethered (The Keeper's Way Book 3)Souls Tethered by Miranda Brock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aw yeah!

What an exciting conclusion to the series!

I loved meeting the new Keepers and Searchers & ‘watching’ them interact with each other on the page. I’d love to get to know more about them! It was nice to see Autumn have a little girl time, and have different relationships than the bond she has with her group.

The end did make me tear up a bit. Despite the epic leap of a twist, it felt real. Life isn’t perfect and these books are a reflection on that. The battle between good and evil continues. People will get hurt and people will fear what they don’t understand.

I’d love to see some more with these characters, especially with Autumn & her group. I wanna know if Jason is the only dragon of the bunch. It would be awesome to see Ronan turn into a Phoenix, or the others Griffins and such! Give me all the magical creatures!

What a great series!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

Words War: It's Release Day!