The 12 Terrors of Christmas- Review

The 12 Terrors of ChristmasThe 12 Terrors of Christmas by Claudette Melanson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awesome horror anthology! I meant to read it around Christmas. That didn’t happen, but it’s still worth sinking your teeth into, no matter the time of year! I loved how each story was a stand alone, yet interconnected. I’d love a whole book about Santa and his wife Willa. It’s a world that can keep on giving.

My question is, are all the stories also tied to the Mara Deluca books by the same author (she did feature in one of the stories, after all). Is Maxwell that is Santa’s sire the same as Mara’s father?

But yeah, I loved it, & I’d love to see a sequel anthology.

Lynne Lambs short story was also so good! Great characters and another horrifying Santa, I love it!

I’m gonna make an extra effort to read this anthology around Christmas next year!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing