📚REVIEW📚 Mercy Brown, Part 2

Mercy Brown: A Dystopian Vampire Saga Part Two by [Kos, Tiki]Mercy Brown, Part 2 by Tiki Kos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

We dive right into the apocalypse with book 2!

While discovering the fates of some characters from book one, Mercy makes some interesting discoveries about herself and what she is. (I’d love to dig more into her heritage, hopefully in future books)

A road trip brings her from the heat of Nevada to winter in Montana, where she struggles to discern who to trust, old friends and new.

I love the feel of the narrative, diving deeper into zombie type creatures and meeting some possibly good vampires.

I’m hoping a certain character’s end is a misleading one, and they’ll show up again! In the mean time, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for book 3!

available on Amazon

View all my reviews on goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

📚REVIEW📚 Between Dawn and Dusk & The Fae King's Curse