📚REVIEW📚 Of Magic and Moonlight

Of Magic and Moonlight: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (Arcane Arts Academy Book 2) by [Lawson, Elena]Of Magic and Moonlight by Elena Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well now!

We get to dig more into Harper’s past, as ghosts haunt her every step.

We get some witches up to no good (though we don’t find out who they are), a vampire, and a secret room.

As far as character development goes, we don’t get too much. This particular book is more plot-driven than character-driven. It feels a little bit short/abrupt because of it.

There was also more of the Harper/professor relationship, which is a trope that I’m not a fan of.

The relationship between Harper and her familiars is a bit lost in the action.

The action itself was amazing! I really enjoyed the mystery and the “am I going crazy?” moments, including a certain ghost from the 1920s!
Available on Amazon

View all my reviews on goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing