📚REVIEW📚 Enchant: Beauty and the Beast Retold

Enchant: Beauty and the Beast Retold (Romance a Medieval Fairytale Book 1) by [Carlton, Demelza]Enchant: Beauty and the Beast Retold by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a great reimagining of Beauty and the Beast!

Great characters and an enthralling love story.
I loved the combination of the enchantress and Beauty, turning an already strong character into something new. The beast curse made much more sense.

The story combines various versions of the fairytale, coming up with a fresh take that also feels familiar in a comforting way.

I can’t wait to dig into more of the series, and maybe see the comeuppance of a certain character.

Available on Amazon





View all my reviews on goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

Words War: It's Release Day!