📚REVIEW📚 Corrupted Enchantment: When Fairy Tales Collide

Corrupted Enchantment: When Fairy Tales Collide by [Penticoff, C.]Corrupted Enchantment: When Fairy Tales Collide by C. Penticoff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An interesting blending of tales

First off, I loved the character of Robin Hood! I loved the classic character reimagined as a young girl. There were all sorts of fairytales in this book Everything from Rumplestilskin to Alice in Wonderland. I loved those parts.

However, the political undercurrent was a little on the nose for my tastes (Rump running for president) and while I know social and political issues need addressing in literature, I found them a bit distracting. It made me feel a bit like I was watching the news, not reading a novel. Now, some readers will love that aspect, I’m just not the target for that particular story.

Outside of the politics, there was some classic good versus evil moments, some fun character cameos, and a great ‘save the world’ aspect.

I’m also wondering if there will be a sequel because there are plenty of characters that I’d love to get to know better!

Available on Amazon

View all my reviews on goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

Words War: It's Release Day!