📚REVIEW📚 Born Bad

Born Bad: A Science Fiction Paranormal Thriller (m Traveler Series: Genetically Altered Book 4) by [Noffke, Sarah]Born Bad by Sarah Noffke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Great wrap up of an awesome series!

There were a few more wolf surprises in this book that I got super excited about. These weres are right up my ally!

This also gave Adelaide a sweet finish to her story arc in this particular series. I hope to see more of her in other dream traveler books!

As for the men in the story, I’m sure there’s plenty more to tell, but I really enjoyed their arcs, especially Conner’s.

I finally got used to the narrators pronunciation of werewolves (she says “we’re-wolves” instead of “where-wolves”) and I appreciate the different voices she used for each character while not getting too ridiculous with men vs women tones.

Available on Amazon




View all my reviews on goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

Words War: It's Release Day!