📚REVIEW📚 Awake

AWAKE by [Reynolds, Jennifer]Awake by Jennifer Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awake was unlike any other zombie apocalypse novel I’ve ever read!

The story follows a former zombie, after receiving the cure. The opening was absolutely brilliant and sucked me right in.

Throughout the story, you discover the character's history or as much of it comes back to Liv as she starts having dreams and flashbacks about being a zombie and before she was bitten.

This was a fascinating look at the What If’s of zombies, delving into much more than survival into the rebuilding of society, prejudice, finding love, and starting life again with a fresh start (though not so much a clean slate!) if you love zombie fiction, I highly recommend Jennifer Reynolds’s books, especially this one, if you’re looking for something fresh in the genre!

Available on Amazon

View all my reviews on goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

Words War: It's Release Day!