📚REVIEW📚 The Cursed Key

The Cursed Key by Miranda Brock & Rebecca Hamilton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This awesome new paranormal/urban fantasy sank its hooks right into me! It’s a little bit Laura Croft and a lot of a fantastically built world.

The main character, Olivia, is as tenacious in her pursuit for answers as she is at a dig site. I enjoyed following her around the world and learning about the magic existing right under her nose.

And Kael the leopard shifter? Yes! I loved their dynamic together and look forward to exploring their relationship more in future books!

I’ve read quite a few of Miranda Brock’s novels but this a first with Rebecca Hamilton. I’m curious to read more of her work and see if I can decipher which part of The Cursed Key comes from which author!

Preorder on Amazon, iBooks, and nook!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

📚REVIEW📚 Between Dawn and Dusk & The Fae King's Curse