📚REVIEW📚 Ren: God's Little Monster

Ren: God's Little Monster (A Dream Traveler Series: Ren Book 2) by [Noffke, Sarah]Ren: God's Little Monster by Sarah Noffke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First off, I love anything and everything that Ren shows up in. Now, with the addition of his daughter, who is very much like him, it's even better.

I listened to the audio of this one, and I'm still loving the narrator, and I'm loving his take on Ren's voice, it's simply perfect casting. I also that he doesn't go super ridiculous with all the women's voices, he does sometimes modulate his voice slightly higher and softer, but he doesn't attempt falsetto.

Now, Dahlia—Dahlia ticks me off. She's cold and shut off, just like Ren, but she comes off as plain b****y, instead of irritated by life. Let me be clear, I liked the writing, and I loved hating her. She's just right as a cold queen bee.

The world of the dream travelers is so rich and so vast, I'm loving the opportunity to explore it!

Available on Amazon for $4.99

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

Words War: It's Release Day!