📚REVIEW📚 Awoken: The Jewel Trilogy - Book 2

Awoken: The Jewel Trilogy Book 2 by [Beninato, Trish]Awoken: The Jewel Trilogy Book 2 by Trish Beninato
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An epic book 2!

This time, we journey to the past with Jewel. We watch her grow up and come into her own.

It was a lot of fun reading about Past Jewel. Her origin story is fascinating. Ms. Beninato’s take on mythology is engrossing and I’d love to see more in this world of fantasy, aliens, and time travel. I especially want to learn more about the fae in this world! They’re just touched upon, but if you know me, you know I like exploring all the what if’s!

There’s lots more Anubis in this one, & his struggles with his inner darkness (you can’t be the god of death with out some darkness). The choices he makes, & the struggle it is to make them make him a fascinating character to get to know.

There are lots of new side characters (I don’t want to call them minor, because they’re not. Perhaps supporting characters?) to fall in love with. I hope some (if not all) show up in book 3!

Awoken is available on Amazon for $2.99

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

Words War: It's Release Day!