📚REVIEW📚 Aftermath: The Jewel Trilogy - Book 3

Aftermath: The Jewel Trilogy book 3 by [Beninato, Trish]Aftermath: The Jewel Trilogy book 3 by Trish Beninato
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What an excellent conclusion!

It’s the final showdown between Jewel and her grandfather, Zeus!

I loved this science fantasy look at my favorite myths! I especially love Zeus as a straight up villain, it’s right on my wavelength ;)

Everything wrapped up beautifully with a promise of hope. Yes, there is heartbreak & loss, but that isn’t the be all end all of it.

I am curious to learn more of Eros’ story as well as the future of the characters. I’d love a whole bunch of other stories in this universe!

There were some typos/misplaced punctuation, but the story itself shines. I can’t wait to see what Ms. Beninato comes up with next!

Available on Amazon for $3.99

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

Words War: It's Release Day!