The Academy Series by Jaci Wheeler - Review

Operation Child Soldier (The Academy Book 1) by [Wheeler, Jaci]Operation Child Soldier by Jaci Wheeler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was amazing! And so different from the other Jaci Wheeler book I’ve read (Silent Song) which was a romance (this was not!).

It’s an edge of your seat, high stakes, engrossing story told from several perspectives (including the villain’s).

The characters were relatable and sympathetic. I felt like I was rooting them on as they discovered the big bad and planned how to deal with him. I so need to get my hands on book 2!

Available on Amazon for $3.99









Rogue (Academy Book 2) by [Wheeler, Jaci]Rogue by Jaci Wheeler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book has it all! Suspense, romance, family, satisfaction, twists, & superb characters.

I would call this part two, instead of book 2, since it’s definitely a continuation of the same story arc.

Aria surrounds herself with great people, which she unknowingly brings out the best of. The men, the woman, everyone benefits for having a badass Barbie in their lives! (Well, not the bad guys 😉)

It was great to have Van on the page again, and to see the change in his relationship with Aria. And Cameron and Tali, I love them, and I want more of them. There’s another couple briefly that broke my heart, but man, did it push the story.

And the sweet innocence of pre-school aged Bastian to balance everyone out, to bring them all together, is perfect.

I still need to get my hands on ‘Edward,’ the novella from Aria’s father’s point of view, but I’m a bit nervous. I’m pretty comfortable hating him, what if Ms. Wheeler makes me like him? *sigh* Because I know she can, if she wants to!

Available on Amazon for $3.99



Edward: A novella (The Academy Series Book 3) by [Wheeler, Jaci]Edward: A Novella by Jaci Wheeler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dang it, Jaci Wheeler did it. I said in my review for book 2 that I was nervous to read Edwards story because if anyone could humanize such a despicable character, Ms. Wheeler could, and she did!

It was wonderful to hang out with Aria, Van, and Travis again and see them all turn into softies over babies :)

Available on Amazon for $1.99

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing

📚REVIEW📚 Between Dawn and Dusk & The Fae King's Curse