Of Wolves and Witches: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance by Elena Lawson - Review

Of Wolves and Witches: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (Arcane Arts Academy Book 1) by [Lawson, Elena]Of Wolves and Witches: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance by Elena Lawson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a quick fantasy read with a well thought out world. I'd hesistate to call it urban fantasy because while it is set in the modern world, there is very little interaction with humans. It is also set up to be a RB, but it's just touched upon in this book (hello, slow burn!) it currently feels like a love triangle. The major potential interest is also a teacher (A turn off for me, but doesn't affect my rating, since that's personal preference and not a fault of the writing).

I found the world and rules of magic well developed and fascinating. That, and the mystery surrounding the MC's heritage are what really sucked me into the story & and made me preorder book 2!

I can't wait to see where the story line goes!

Available on Amazon for $2.99

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing