Shore Haven - Review/beta read

Shore HavenShore Haven by Jennifer Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A post apocalyptic zombie apocalypse novel!

Shore Haven was so well done. It has a nice even balance between plot progression and character arcs. The back and forth between the two leads’ POVs works smoothly and you can tell who the narrative is following, even if you have to put the book down and pick it back up later.

The love story was subtle in this one. I wouldn’t call it a romance novel, but it definitely gives it a nice spice of reality. I really felt for them trying to balance doing the right thing, surviving, and their feelings for one another.

I’ve never read a book about a second apocalypse, and I want more!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words War: It's Release Day!

Why I'm Networking, Before Publishing